Welcome to the weekly High Five For Friday link-up hosted by Tif @Bright On A Budget,Becky@BYBMG,and myself.We're glad you're here!High Five for Friday is where we come together to share five highlights or five favorite things from the past week eachFriday.
Happy Valentines Day!How was your Week? I hope it was great! Here are my favorites from this past week.
1) Last Friday, two of my friends that I used to work with and I went out. We called it out Galentines night out. We had dinner and done a little shopping. It was so nice to hang out and get to catch up. Moms definitely need more nights out with their friends and get to relax.
2) on our girls night out, we tried a new restaurant that Ive been wanting to try. We ate at the Brickhouse and it was simply amazing. It certainly exceeded my expectations. This was my Philly Burger and homemade house chips. It was delicious!
3) Raylans Valentines Box for school. He chose Gordon from Thomas the Train.
4) My beautiful rose my sweet boy bought me at school for Valentines Day! I love my little guy so much!
5) Im loving this Valentines mug that I thrifted at Goodwill!
Thanks for stopping by! Don't forget to link-up below. Have a blessed and safe weekend!
Here we go: